2005 VW Jetta. Battery drains after several hours during periods when the car is not in use. I have had the driver's side elictrical harness replaced. Harness wires were broken and exposed. I have to charge the battery each night in order the car will start the next day. The car functions fine when operating.
Battery drains after several hours during periods when then car is not in use. on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($261 - $337) in Woodside, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - $478) in Lepanto, AR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($571 - $1,174) in Alton Bay, NH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($397 - $562) in Plaucheville, LA
- Window Switch Replacement ($130 - $154) in Fulton, MI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($153 - $179) in Allegany, OR