2005 VW Jetta. Battery drains after several hours during periods when the car is not in use. I have had the driver's side elictrical harness replaced. Harness wires were broken and exposed. I have to charge the battery each night in order the car will start the next day. The car functions fine when operating.
Battery drains after several hours during periods when then car is not in use. on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?
- Oil light is still on. Needed oil so I filled it. What now?