2005 VW Jetta. Battery drains after several hours during periods when the car is not in use. I have had the driver's side elictrical harness replaced. Harness wires were broken and exposed. I have to charge the battery each night in order the car will start the next day. The car functions fine when operating.
Battery drains after several hours during periods when then car is not in use. on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($188 - 256) in Woodside, NY
- Add Water Pump ($197 - 287) in Lepanto, AR
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($48 - 71) in Alton Bay, NH
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Plaucheville, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($380 - 2,078) in Fulton, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($425 - 485) in Allegany, OR