2005 VW Jetta. Battery drains after several hours during periods when the car is not in use. I have had the driver's side elictrical harness replaced. Harness wires were broken and exposed. I have to charge the battery each night in order the car will start the next day. The car functions fine when operating.
Battery drains after several hours during periods when then car is not in use. on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?