My explorer battery discharges during wet weather. The excess current flow seems to be going through fuse SJB2 and SJB3 both 50A, What does SJB stand for and what are they feeding?
Battery Discharges during wet weather? on 2009 Ford Explorer
3 answersNovember 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2009 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Grand Isle, ME
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Plantation, FL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 293) in Holly Ridge, MS
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($426 - 737) in Omaha, IL
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 114) in Lexington, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($167 - 283) in Catlett, VA