My explorer battery discharges during wet weather. The excess current flow seems to be going through fuse SJB2 and SJB3 both 50A, What does SJB stand for and what are they feeding?
Battery Discharges during wet weather? on 2009 Ford Explorer
3 answersNovember 22, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.