Have a 99 Buick Riviera, 3.8L Supercharged, 8 Years on original battery, 2 on 2nd. 3rd six Months. Battery dead after sitting 2-3 days. Mechanics checked parasitic draw, within spec. Checked all fuses, alternator, battery etc etc. No cause. Security light stays on full time now when driving. Frustrating. No one can pinpopint the problem.
Battery Dies on 1999 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera5 reports
1 answerFebruary 14, 2010
0 answersMarch 25, 2010
4 answersJune 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
- have a hot air turbo in car hard to start when cold ??
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
1999 Buick Riviera Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kirwin, KS
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Madisonville, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($577 - 775) in Zellwood, FL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($393 - 811) in Fayetteville, TN
- Air Conditioning Compressor Replacement ($548 - 759) in Goshen, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Van Meter, IA