Have a 99 Buick Riviera, 3.8L Supercharged, 8 Years on original battery, 2 on 2nd. 3rd six Months. Battery dead after sitting 2-3 days. Mechanics checked parasitic draw, within spec. Checked all fuses, alternator, battery etc etc. No cause. Security light stays on full time now when driving. Frustrating. No one can pinpopint the problem.
Battery Dies on 1999 Buick Riviera
Verified for the Buick Riviera5 reports
1 answerFebruary 14, 2010
0 answersMarch 25, 2010
4 answersJune 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- Can a power antenna be replaced with a regular one?
- Will missing MAF connector cause car to die out?
- Replaced rear shocks, after a few days rear end dropped. What is the problem
- how to put a hood on a 1990 riviera? install hinges first and then hood or??
- Car slipping in and out of neutral while driving.
1999 Buick Riviera Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($165 - 251) in Kirwin, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($137 - 196) in Madisonville, KY
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Zellwood, FL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($862 - 1,548) in Fayetteville, TN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Goshen, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,338 - 1,383) in Van Meter, IA