Have a 99 Buick Riviera, 3.8L Supercharged, 8 Years on original battery, 2 on 2nd. 3rd six Months. Battery dead after sitting 2-3 days. Mechanics checked parasitic draw, within spec. Checked all fuses, alternator, battery etc etc. No cause. Security light stays on full time now when driving. Frustrating. No one can pinpopint the problem.
Battery Dies on 1999 Buick Riviera
1 answerFebruary 14, 2010
Verified for the Buick Riviera5 reports
0 answersMarch 25, 2010
4 answersJune 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Riviera Questions
- How or what would I need to get replacement keys made. What it might cost to get
- Security system is stopping t he car from starting. Would a new key work?
- why is my 1992 Buick Rivieria not starting i replaced the starter replaced the battery an battery post now i have no power starting.
- Why does my 1995 Riviera miss in overdrive going down the road
- How much would it cost to repair the back seat belts they do not retract?