The car was stored for the winter, we rolled it out after we started it, let it run for a half hour shut it off and now it won't start. I have dash lights, fuel pump pressurizes, but no crank.
battery died and we started it with a jump box now it won't start, can anyone te on 1998 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- It overheated on me and I have an oil leak above the engine
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
1998 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($292 - 371) in Allenhurst, GA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($615 - 1,254) in Barnstead, NH
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($342 - 432) in Titonka, IA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barataria, LA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Hollytree, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,667 - 2,283) in Hudson, IL