The car was stored for the winter, we rolled it out after we started it, let it run for a half hour shut it off and now it won't start. I have dash lights, fuel pump pressurizes, but no crank.
battery died and we started it with a jump box now it won't start, can anyone te on 1998 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need help locating aux.Fan thermal switch. Replaced sensor. Diagram or picture
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
1998 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($357 - 645) in Allenhurst, GA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Barnstead, NH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($170 - 232) in Titonka, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($589 - 1,015) in Barataria, LA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Hollytree, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($188 - 217) in Hudson, IL