The car was stored for the winter, we rolled it out after we started it, let it run for a half hour shut it off and now it won't start. I have dash lights, fuel pump pressurizes, but no crank.
battery died and we started it with a jump box now it won't start, can anyone te on 1998 Audi Cabriolet
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Cabriolet Questions
- Need diagram for location aux.cooling fan switch
- how to remove fuel injection control unit from back of heater housing? or disconnect wires, so I can remove heater housing to change heater core.
- What's my Car Part and where can I get it in NYC?
- I have a real problem with my 94 audi cabriolet automatic, it will not reverse.
- Hydraulic oil is leaking underneath somewhere and causing it to smoke from under the engine
1998 Audi Cabriolet Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Allenhurst, GA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - $143) in Barnstead, NH
- Alternator Replacement ($589 - $1,015) in Titonka, IA
- Starter Replacement ($454 - $565) in Barataria, LA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Hollytree, AL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($378 - $454) in Hudson, IL