I have a 2009 Honda Fit Sport. I never had any problems since I've owned the car for a little over two years. I only drive it back and forth to work and have about 12K miles on it in two years. I went on vacation and left the car parked in my garage for a week. I've done this before without incident. This time the car would not start and it turned out to be a weak (but not dead) battery. A jump start was all it needed, but I brought it to the dealer anyway to get it checked out and after testing it they said the battery was "weak" and replaced it under warranty. After searching it out on the Internet I found that premature dead/weak batteries are fairly common, especially for this year. Has any one else experienced this?
Battery Dead for no apparent reason on 2009 Honda Fit
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Fit Questions
- Something from under my car is deattached after parking How can I get my car fix
- what can I use for the scratches in the plastic part interior of my car?
- One loud "ping" in my dash- Now fuel gauge not keeping accurate levels-What now?
- 2016 TPMS Comes On every 3 - 5 days
- Accessory socket and USB don't work