Was driving to work the battery light came on, it was raining...defroster's, headlights, windshield wipers and stereo all were on...get off work sunny outside battery light still on..nothing else was on inside car all of the sudden all these lights come on I lose power and the car dies. Husband buys a new battery, battery light is still on? We went approx. 50 miles and it died again on the freeway at night. We coasted off the freeway . We sat for approx. 15 min. opened the door all lights were working inside and out took battery out to recharge and it showed 95% drain. Alternator? If so why were the lights all coming on?
Battery, Alternator or Short? on 1998 Lexus GS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS400 Questions
- My lexus will start then die like its not getting fuel. When you step on gas pedal nothing. . Could it be a bad ecm?i reset computer but it only links for a min then no link. What is causeing this?
- I have been told that replacing the bulb in my headlight is expensive is this t
- When driving my car I'm getting a real bad jerk.from 0 to 20mph
- My transmission is leaking oil and it does not want to get the gears what would
- When I turn on the A/C it is either full blast, or off. Can I fix this?