My battery goes dead over night. I have replaced the battery but it did not fix the porblem?
battery on 2001 Porsche Boxster
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
May 15, 2010
You have something that is draining the battery, you'll need to have the system checked. This requires some special tools and tests to determine the drain, best to take it to a shop, I suggest a Bosch shop if there's one around you. You may find one here: http://repairpal.com/directory?address=45133&car_brand_names=Porsche
3 answersApril 29, 2011
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
2 answersMarch 24, 2011
1 answerJune 05, 2011
2 answersFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($248 - 562) in Corfu, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($478 - 743) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,247 - 1,916) in Plumtree, NC
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($540 - 770) in Spencerville, OK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fruitland, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($136 - 175) in Elk City, OK