My battery goes dead over night. I have replaced the battery but it did not fix the porblem?
battery on 2001 Porsche Boxster
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
May 15, 2010
You have something that is draining the battery, you'll need to have the system checked. This requires some special tools and tests to determine the drain, best to take it to a shop, I suggest a Bosch shop if there's one around you. You may find one here: http://repairpal.com/directory?address=45133&car_brand_names=Porsche
3 answersApril 29, 2011
2 answersMarch 24, 2011
1 answerMarch 23, 2011
1 answerJune 05, 2011
2 answersFebruary 07, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Underneath seat unplugged
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Corfu, NY
- Battery Replacement ($213 - 298) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($798 - 1,299) in Plumtree, NC
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($490 - 592) in Spencerville, OK
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($669 - 825) in Fruitland, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,328 - 2,652) in Elk City, OK