Where is the battery in my 2008 buick lucerne cxs? In the trunk/or under the back seat? I cant find it in the engine compartment. TIM from millville NJ 08332
Battery on 2008 Buick Lucerne
4 answersNovember 23, 2015
1 answerJuly 31, 2016
1 answerMarch 03, 2012
0 answersJune 19, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2008 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 111) in Bloomington, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($711 - 918) in Higden, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($257 - 430) in Williams Bay, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($118 - 224) in Fall City, WA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Boydton, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($371 - 474) in Fremont, MI