bateri alternator problem cod PO 141 on 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($416 - 720) in York, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($168 - 221) in Glenarm, IL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Battletown, KY
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,202 - 1,361) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($162 - 365) in Rutland, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($99 - 147) in Hookerton, NC