Battery went dead while car was parking. When I did the jump start it ran OK but lost throttle as the bas/slr light came on. Installed new battery but still light is on and throttle is not operational.
Bas/slr light is on and car seems disabled won't move over 5-10 miles per hour. on 1999 Mercedes-Benz S320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
- Shocks replaced all four.
- Squeaking front right
- the piece behind the left rear tire is loose and it blew out the tire. what is that piece.? called?. its a black box connected to 2 pipes
- Failed smog p0401 low flow /leak at purge valve. Why does mechanic say that they are not able to address EGR until wireharnesd is repaired. I only wanted a smoke test done and leak reapaired
- I can't turn the heat off in the car. And it won't even change to cold
1999 Mercedes-Benz S320 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($391 - 559) in Lake View, IA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($698 - 830) in Redwood City, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Washtucna, WA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Haymarket, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($463 - 624) in Chicago, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Lafitte, LA