What is horsepower of the base model? How do I know if shocks are worn? How much tread depth before tires should be replaced?
Base Boxster with 96,000 miles. What service should be performed for new owner? on 2001 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
2001 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($1,009 - 1,406) in Corfu, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Saint Ansgar, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($777 - 948) in Plumtree, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spencerville, OK
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($531 - 624) in Fruitland, MD
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($498 - 907) in Elk City, OK