My service technician recommended brake oil change at around 36000 miles. Was this necessary or I got ripped off. Its 2007 E350
Barke Oil on 2007 Mercedes-Benz E350
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E350 Questions
- My auxillary battery malfunction light came on. What do I need to do?
- dealer replaced passenger low beam headlight. still doesnt work.
- Hydraulic suspension fail car to low to drive how can I move it. tow said no
- "Check oil level at next refueling" keeps reappearing after every start up.
- what is wrong when backup camera not displaying
2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($939 - 1,214) in Stromsburg, NE
- EGR Valve Replacement ($278 - 339) in Valentine, NE
- Starter Replacement ($463 - 837) in Madison, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,437 - 1,805) in Clawson, MI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pinedale, WY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($702 - 2,636) in Hazelton, ND