I replaced the bank 2 sensor 1, than my engine light when away the next day it returned. I went with a bosch o2 sensor, does brand matter?Or Do I have a bad sensor? Or do I need to replace the other sensor in front next to the fan as well since they work together please help I dont want to take it to the dealer and pay through the nose for something I can change myself.
bank 2 sensor 1 problem code p0154 showing up. on 2008 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?