Does Sensor 1 mean the front sensor, or the one under the car?
Bank 1, Sensor 1 on 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
May 27, 2010
Sensor 1 refers to the O2 sensor in front of the catalytic converter. And bank 1 is not relevant, this only has one bank. (V6 and V8 engines have a bank 1 and 2, not 4 cylinder engines)
1 answer 2 comments
2 answersApril 17, 2011
1 answerFebruary 18, 2011
0 answersOctober 05, 2015
1 answerJuly 05, 2010
1 answerMay 27, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Eclipse Questions
- Why would my ABS and TCL lights stay on?
- why does my floors fill with water when it rains? Nothing else is wet?
- Why does my manual transmission pops out of 4th and 5th gear while driving.
- why wont feed from coil disperse thru system could this be a security issue
- I can't get the tensioner to compress how do I get it back on