there is popping when making a turn. more to the left than right. how do i know if its bad ball joints, tie rod or shocks?
ball joints on 1998 Lexus LS400
Verified for the Lexus LS40040 reports
2 answersJune 27, 2011
1 answerMarch 23, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Left hand side under dash
- On the driver side up under the dash
- Some times my car will not shift out of first gear if the light are on .
- When I apply the brakes at low speed mainly in reverse there is a popping sound
- good battery turn the key nothing emergency shut-off or security back-ups may have been engaged dont know for sure