there is popping when making a turn. more to the left than right. how do i know if its bad ball joints, tie rod or shocks?
ball joints on 1998 Lexus LS400
Verified for the Lexus LS40041 reports
1 answerMarch 23, 2013
2 answersJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($723 - 1,084) in Maybrook, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Olanta, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,845 - 2,456) in Newark, DE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Emmaus, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,225 - 1,284) in Nondalton, AK
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($2,076 - 2,934) in Newberg, OR