there is popping when making a turn. more to the left than right. how do i know if its bad ball joints, tie rod or shocks?
ball joints on 1998 Lexus LS400
Verified for the Lexus LS40041 reports
1 answerMarch 23, 2013
2 answersJune 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
- Why does my battery always run down after 2 days despite engine and switches off