can I car still be driven when the ball joints need to be replaced?
ball joints on 1999 Honda Accord
Suspension ball joints are like your shoulder or hip joint. It depends on how badly they are worn. I have seen them brake and cause accidents. If a ball joint is badly worn it may break!!!!!! As your mechanic was there just a little wear or how critical he thought it was that you need to attend to this repair.
2 answersNovember 14, 2011
1 answerApril 01, 2010
1 answerJune 15, 2010
1 answerMarch 23, 2010
2 answersAugust 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Stratford, NY
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($26 - 34) in Elk City, KS
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Valley Springs, AR
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($92 - 146) in Deeth, NV
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($40 - 45) in Overgaard, AZ
- Air Conditioning Receiver Drier Assembly Replacement ($81 - 288) in Pendleton, TX