How do I change my upper and lower ball joints on my Durango? Driver side lower ball joint is popped up and the wheel has a lot of play.
ball joint installation on 1999 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
1999 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($274 - 445) in Ishpeming, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($673 - 938) in Elizabethton, TN
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Hyrum, UT
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Chattanooga, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 167) in Vesta, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($338 - 396) in Albemarle, NC