My kia starter was going bad, so my boyfriend went and got another one from autozone to replace it. Before he replaced it, it was cranking....but it was stalling and getting worst at starting, and now that he replaced it my veh won't crank at all. Also during this time I have had trouble with my ac. It won't blow out until gas is pressed and the minimum then, and finally after about 20 minutes of driving it will kick in normally. Any suggestions?
Bad starter on 2002 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2002 Kia Spectra
2 answersJanuary 07, 2016
4 answersDecember 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2002 Kia Spectra Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($246 - $359) in Dodgeville, MI
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($70 - $147) in Canton, KS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ransom, KY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - $68) in Daisy, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($799 - $829) in Filley, NE
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($262 - $464) in Holland, OH