My kia starter was going bad, so my boyfriend went and got another one from autozone to replace it. Before he replaced it, it was cranking....but it was stalling and getting worst at starting, and now that he replaced it my veh won't crank at all. Also during this time I have had trouble with my ac. It won't blow out until gas is pressed and the minimum then, and finally after about 20 minutes of driving it will kick in normally. Any suggestions?
Bad starter on 2002 Kia Spectra
2 answersJanuary 07, 2016
4 answersDecember 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell