My kia starter was going bad, so my boyfriend went and got another one from autozone to replace it. Before he replaced it, it was cranking....but it was stalling and getting worst at starting, and now that he replaced it my veh won't crank at all. Also during this time I have had trouble with my ac. It won't blow out until gas is pressed and the minimum then, and finally after about 20 minutes of driving it will kick in normally. Any suggestions?
Bad starter on 2002 Kia Spectra
2 answersJanuary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- Turned on headlights--no low beams. Fuses and relays are good. Is this a switch?
- What cause the cluster to stop working
- the gas pedal sticks and have trouble stopping
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same