ignition is broken and does not start truck
bad ignition switch on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
- My isuzu pickup 1992 2.3 has a misfire, i already change the sparkplugs , ignition wiring, ignition rotor , fuel filter, air filter,oxygen sensor and its still has a very small misfire i really need some help .
1993 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($127 - 224) in Snow Camp, NC
- Heater Core Replacement ($521 - 987) in Vienna, OH
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($214 - 319) in Torreon, NM
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Basile, LA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($217 - 253) in Hungerford, TX
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Orange Springs, FL