ignition is broken and does not start truck
bad ignition switch on 1993 Isuzu Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Pickup Questions
- when driving my isuzu pickup the steering became tight and hard to steer.
- Runs good then all of a sudden it wont start. Next day... Runs fine..
- Manual Stick gets stuck sometimes. What do I need to do?
- It runs but shuts off when it's driven,unless I keep my foot on the accelerator
- No tail lights, no left blinker. Hazards work and brake lights work.
1993 Isuzu Pickup Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($285 - 422) in Snow Camp, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($115 - 173) in Vienna, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Torreon, NM
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 295) in Basile, LA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($144 - 198) in Hungerford, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($457 - 573) in Orange Springs, FL