1994 geo prizm 1.6 what wolud cause a bad idle i want to die at every stp and has problems picking up speed
bad idle on 1998 Chevrolet Prizm
1 answerJanuary 12, 2015
3 answersAugust 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Prizm Questions
- My car starts but soon as i put it in gear it spudders like it wants to die out.
- cooling fans come on before stat opens and stay on
- Starts and runs smoothly for 3 sec and then runs out of fuel. why?
- The battery is fine just had it charged but the car won't start what's wrong
- Heater fan, defroster and wipers all stopped working what could it be?
1998 Chevrolet Prizm Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($186 - $220) in Raymore, MO
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($175 - $454) in Lastrup, MN
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($252 - $542) in Menifee, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($546 - $636) in Cozad, NE
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($50 - $63) in Westhope, ND
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($162 - $210) in Letcher, KY