heater blows cold air at idle warms as soon as i rev even couple hundred rpm
bad heat on 2002 Pontiac Montana
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
December 28, 2009
Check the coolant level, if it is low this will occur.
1 answerSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerJanuary 09, 2011
Verified for the Pontiac Montana23 reports
1 answerJune 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- Have 2003 pontiac Montana bought a new.battery now it won't start and is on
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?