car sometimes would not start or do anything and you could reach behind fuse box and wiggle the wires and it would start and run fine but then do it again every other day or so but each time you could mess with the wires coming out the back of fuse box and it would start. Last time it happened I messed with the wires and nothing. I was just wondering if anyone has had this problem and how big a job would changing the fuse box be.
bad fuse box on 1999 Saturn SL2
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
July 18, 2010
Most every type of car will have isolated incidents where the fuse panel will be defective. This is a pretty big job. And you may have to buy the harness, if available, that comes with the fuse panel.
1 answerJune 11, 2009
0 answersJuly 22, 2012
This week's top 10
1999 Saturn SL2 Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($245 - 339) in Cleveland, GA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($245 - 339) in Delong, IN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Bridgewater, ME
- AC Compressor Replacement ($894 - 1,204) in Bradley, ME
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($363 - 439) in New Providence, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 338) in Locust Valley, NY