Recently, my car decided to not start. AL sign pointed to fuel pump, which was replaced and got the car working again for a bout a week. After that week it wouldn't start again. All the same signs. We would take it back to the mechanic and he would bring it back to us running, a couple of days later, the same thing. This happened about 5 times. I am wondering if maybe he put in a faulty fuel pump or if the wiring is messed up. The wiring in the rest of the car is iffy to say the least. If it is wiring how much do you think it would run me to repair?
bad fuel pump or wiring? on 1992 Lincoln Town Car
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
4 answersSeptember 13, 2013
1 answerJuly 30, 2012
2 answersApril 20, 2011
0 answersApril 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Im getting 3 codes -61318-61869-61676 ??? I haven't seen codes like this yet ?
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new