Recently, my car decided to not start. AL sign pointed to fuel pump, which was replaced and got the car working again for a bout a week. After that week it wouldn't start again. All the same signs. We would take it back to the mechanic and he would bring it back to us running, a couple of days later, the same thing. This happened about 5 times. I am wondering if maybe he put in a faulty fuel pump or if the wiring is messed up. The wiring in the rest of the car is iffy to say the least. If it is wiring how much do you think it would run me to repair?
bad fuel pump or wiring? on 1992 Lincoln Town Car
2 answersApril 20, 2011
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
4 answersSeptember 13, 2013
1 answerJuly 30, 2012
0 answersApril 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- What happens if I run the gas completely out, I put gas in it but it wont turn
- My 06 Town Car temperature gauge running hot but the car didn't overheat
- What is the small amber light between the gas gauge and temperature gauge on my
- Why does my 2002 Lincoln Town Car lose its electrical charge?
- Air suspension replaced with coil springs. Suspension turned off in truck.
1992 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($232 - 317) in Lake George, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Washington, CT
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Idaville, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($304 - 464) in Bloomfield, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($103 - 175) in Lavinia, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 255) in Penns Park, PA