I have only 4025 miles on the 2002. Garaged most of the year. What would cause the fuel pump to go with not being used????
Bad fuel pump on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by pushrod,
December 13, 2012
You mean the same ones that drive that Kia Sole on TV?
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersDecember 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- Gearbox error codes P0713, P0750, P0755, P0760, P0796, P1000, P1746, P1788,U1218
- I got fuel smell coming out the water reservoir on a 2000 Jaguar style 4.0
- What is temp at to fill tranny fluid and where's is drain plug located
- My Ac air used to be ice cold , now when it's over 90° it doesn't blow cold
- Code P1572 and Code P0304