I have only 4025 miles on the 2002. Garaged most of the year. What would cause the fuel pump to go with not being used????
Bad fuel pump on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by pushrod,
December 13, 2012
You mean the same ones that drive that Kia Sole on TV?
1 answerJuly 21, 2009
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersDecember 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- I need a quote for replacement of an engine computer module for 2000 jaguar s
- The abs light and the disc fault system lights are on at the same time
- My traction light comes on at times and my speed is cut down to approx 10-20 mi.
- all lights flash, starter clicks and car will not start when key turned
- Jaguar s type 3.0 l backfiring through air filter. What can the cause be.