I have only 4025 miles on the 2002. Garaged most of the year. What would cause the fuel pump to go with not being used????
Bad fuel pump on 2002 Jaguar S-Type
1 answer 2 comments
COMMENT by pushrod ,
December 13, 2012
You mean the same ones that drive that Kia Sole on TV?
1 answerJuly 21, 2009
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
0 answersDecember 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar S-Type Questions
- My car keeps turning off up to 4 times a day
- My Jaguar S-type runs rough all the time. Whats wrong with it?
- why is the key fob locking me out since changing a small battery s type 2003!
- my tail lights on the right side don't work, all others both sides do
- The radiator had to be replaced and now it won't start.
2002 Jaguar S-Type Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - 440) in Springbrook, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($197 - 296) in Grass Creek, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jewell, OH
- Battery Replacement ($211 - 298) in Forest, IN
- Trans Fluid & Filter Replacement ($199 - 526) in Locust Grove, VA
- Engine Oil & Filter Replacement ($59 - 74) in Millington, IL