I knew what the codes where and have had it checked. at two shops the last one said bad oxygen sensor, but I have changed it twice already need more help
bad fuel mileage on 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
1 answerAugust 27, 2009
1 answerAugust 26, 2009
1 answerSeptember 20, 2010
2 answersMarch 14, 2011
1 answerSeptember 09, 2009
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(33)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(139)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- AC Recharge ($156 - 220) in Highfalls, NC
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - 243) in Norwich, KS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($536 - 739) in Rosebush, MI
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($245 - 363) in Tripp, SD
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($44 - 53) in Bokeelia, FL
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($118 - 136) in Fairmount City, PA