I as well have replaced every sensor under the hood and checked the wiring in the harness only to track it down to a loose plug at the PCM after it warms up a bit and i start going down some rough road. Really stinks spent about 300 on just little stuff but fingers crossed this was the real reason.
Bad connection at pcm on 1995 Dodge Dakota
2 answersMarch 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home