I as well have replaced every sensor under the hood and checked the wiring in the harness only to track it down to a loose plug at the PCM after it warms up a bit and i start going down some rough road. Really stinks spent about 300 on just little stuff but fingers crossed this was the real reason.
Bad connection at pcm on 1995 Dodge Dakota
2 answersMarch 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals