My Backup light on a Six speed manual shift car are not working? I could not identify the fuse location? nor could I get the bulb out to check?
Backups lights not working? on 2006 Nissan Sentra
1 answerApril 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
2006 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($567 - 737) in Taberg, NY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($208 - 308) in La Harpe, IL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($53 - 68) in Bell Buckle, TN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 241) in Centerville, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($239 - 425) in Fountainville, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($558 - 657) in Aleppo, PA