My Backup light on a Six speed manual shift car are not working? I could not identify the fuse location? nor could I get the bulb out to check?
Backups lights not working? on 2006 Nissan Sentra
1 answerApril 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2006 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($401 - 501) in Taberg, NY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($260 - 414) in La Harpe, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($199 - 494) in Bell Buckle, TN
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 167) in Centerville, IN
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($214 - 433) in Fountainville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($184 - 191) in Aleppo, PA