My Backup light on a Six speed manual shift car are not working? I could not identify the fuse location? nor could I get the bulb out to check?
Backups lights not working? on 2006 Nissan Sentra
1 answerApril 04, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power
- wont start after overnight. had cam and crank sensors replaced. didn't work.