When I put the vehicle in drive the backup lights come on
Backup lights come on in drive any idea what can be causing this? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($352 - 704) in Worcester, NY
- 85,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Keldron, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($315 - 589) in Bedrock, CO
- 100,000 Mile Service ($446 - 665) in Beachwood, OH
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($837 - 919) in Rineyville, KY
- Battery Cable Replacement ($118 - 215) in Hastings, FL