When I put the vehicle in drive the backup lights come on
Backup lights come on in drive any idea what can be causing this? on 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Where is the shift interlock solenoid located on the floor version?
- We had to put ball valves on the heater lines because the heat won't shut off ..
- My engine wont heat up. What could problem be?
- 1999 bravada heater blows hot then cold it just goes back and forth every 10sec
- The rear running lights power windows and locks won't work all fuses good
2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($346 - $621) in Worcester, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($59 - $109) in Keldron, SD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,159 - $1,541) in Bedrock, CO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($338 - $436) in Beachwood, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($149 - $189) in Rineyville, KY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($643 - $675) in Hastings, FL