I have a 91 f 150and it cranks and idle great, but at times while i'm driving it backfires and seems as if its out of gas, but when i click the fuel auxiliary switch from front to rear and buck to the front it run right for 2 or 3 minutes and start all over again. Can someone please give me some insight on this problem thanks.
Backfiring from the throttlebody on 1991 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.