My turn on light in the the back are not working but when i pulls the brake the are on and when i get off the brake they are off again do i have a wire problem with my night turn on light are what?
Back Turn on light on 1996 Ford Contour
2 answersSeptember 03, 2009
2 answersOctober 12, 2009
2 answersApril 23, 2010
1 answerAugust 16, 2009
0 answersMay 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank
- My 1998 2.6 V6 Contour rapidly overheats. I have changed the waterpump and thermostat and bottom hose, all to no effect.
- car seems to have no power white smoke from under car and exaust pipe