Release button on top of seat back next to headrest -button missing. Used to be able to poke something down to release, now can't feel the release at all. How do I get to the catch inside the seat back to repair it? Can it be repaired? Or do I need to replace the whole seat back-if so, how is it attached & how can I remove it? Thanks
Back seat in Camry Wagon won't fold down. How do I get to the latch to repair? on 1998 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy