Release button on top of seat back next to headrest -button missing. Used to be able to poke something down to release, now can't feel the release at all. How do I get to the catch inside the seat back to repair it? Can it be repaired? Or do I need to replace the whole seat back-if so, how is it attached & how can I remove it? Thanks
Back seat in Camry Wagon won't fold down. How do I get to the latch to repair? on 1998 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($151 - 232) in Frohna, MO
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Upson, WI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pierceton, IN
- 135,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Byrdstown, TN
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($237 - 300) in Section, AL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($1,056 - 1,107) in Falls City, OR