i tested the bulb and that works. what process of elimination can i use to fix this problem.
back lights not working on 1993 Toyota Tercel
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1993 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($95 - 132) in Decatur, MI
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Cottonwood Falls, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($719 - 870) in Northpoint, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($830 - 1,027) in Wendel, PA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Weed, CA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($102 - 132) in Chagrin Falls, OH