i need to replace the switch for my back headlights on my audi 4 year 1996 but do not know where it is located to replace it can someone help me locate it
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
1996 Audi A4 Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($180 - 255) in Bula, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beech Creek, PA
- Oil Service ($74 - 140) in Prairieton, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($190 - 249) in Greenville, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($332 - 566) in Mount Rainier, MD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Rosemount, MN