i was driving down the street and my back tires just fell off the car! everybody that i talked to said i need a new back end! i wanna know what a "new back end" would cost me and what the parts are that i need!
back end on 1991 Lincoln Town Car
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
January 10, 2011
Do you mean that your rear suspension went down all the way? I can't even conceive of the back tires just falling off of the car and your drums sitting on the ground. Help clarify that, and I can help with some advice!
3 answersAugust 01, 2010
1 answerNovember 11, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2012
9 answersMay 25, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- What happens if I run the gas completely out, I put gas in it but it wont turn
- My 06 Town Car temperature gauge running hot but the car didn't overheat
- What is the small amber light between the gas gauge and temperature gauge on my
- Why does my 2002 Lincoln Town Car lose its electrical charge?
- Air suspension replaced with coil springs. Suspension turned off in truck.
1991 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Port Wing, WI
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Sumterville, FL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($151 - 221) in Gray, GA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($219 - 300) in Caryville, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($157 - 191) in Polvadera, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($298 - 316) in Lewiston, NY