i was driving down the street and my back tires just fell off the car! everybody that i talked to said i need a new back end! i wanna know what a "new back end" would cost me and what the parts are that i need!
back end on 1991 Lincoln Town Car
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by DaveJM ,
January 10, 2011
Do you mean that your rear suspension went down all the way? I can't even conceive of the back tires just falling off of the car and your drums sitting on the ground. Help clarify that, and I can help with some advice!
3 answersAugust 01, 2010
1 answerNovember 11, 2009
1 answerAugust 03, 2012
9 answersMay 25, 2010
2 answersApril 12, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- My front vents on a Lincoln town car doesn't work anymore. How do i fix that?
- 2003 Lincoln TC - @ Approx. 109,000ml. my air suspension/compressor went out
- What happens if I run the gas completely out, I put gas in it but it wont turn
- My 06 Town Car temperature gauge running hot but the car didn't overheat
- What is the small amber light between the gas gauge and temperature gauge on my
1991 Lincoln Town Car Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($187 - 240) in Port Wing, WI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($425 - 645) in Sumterville, FL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($403 - 967) in Gray, GA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($134 - 204) in Caryville, TN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($260 - 341) in Polvadera, NM
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($194 - 299) in Lewiston, NY