it stays locked because I cant unlock it
back door is locked and cannot open it. It has electric door locks on 1991 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($26 - 34) in Phelps, NY
- 60,000 Mile Service ($238 - 349) in Limon, CO
- 100,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Auburndale, MA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($271 - 371) in Gill, CO
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($43 - 109) in Ryegate, MT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($483 - 505) in Belle Plaine, KS