how much will it cost to repair or replace the back brakes of this vehicle?
back brake on 1993 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord36 reports
Verified for the Honda Accord13 reports
1 answerJune 12, 2011
2 answersDecember 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1993 Honda Accord Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - $106) in Wainwright, AK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($186 - $256) in Newcomb, NY
- Battery Replacement ($125 - $180) in Winter Park, FL
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($616 - $792) in Tidioute, PA
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($245 - $361) in Lakemont, GA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($299 - $491) in Sims, AR