Got a message that the B Service is due. What does this consist of and does it really have to be done at an authorized dealer?
B Service on 2004 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC
1 answerJune 23, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
0 answersNovember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC Questions
- 2001 Mercedes-Benz E320 4MATIC no left or right turn signals, no horn, no brights, no wipers, no washer. Last owner did his own brakes....abs/esp/bas/srs ..Please... can you give me some insight.... thank you.??
- having trouble with turn signals not working
- My ignition is lock and want turn after fooling with it I think it has to be replaced
- Cat sat for 4months, my mom lost my key, went to start nothing, so trued charging, charger said complete full charge, but nothing, ignition could turn at that point, needed new battery, bought one, replaced it 5min, lights horn, everything lite up,
- How long should a front axle last?