you can drive the car around and it feels like the internal button on the shifter is jumping up and down randomly. i went to put in park and when i got to reverse it was like i hit a wall and would not go in to park. i drove around the block and heard the noise from the shifter a few more times but now it when in to park. it has done this on a few occasions please any suggestions
aztek shifter it not going into park or drive 1&2 on 2004 Pontiac Aztek
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Why does it sound like a jet engine when the car is going above 40mph
- I assumed there would be a hitch installed on these things, but no?
- Why would the vehicle struggle to shift from 1st to 2nd gear on a cold engine?
- My climate control panel is dead.
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?