Would the recall of the ball joints in 2001 apply?
Avg.cost to replace tie rods and ball joints with a full wheel alignment. on 2000 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2000 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($835 - 1,236) in Randolph, UT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Sugarloaf, CA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,036 - 1,470) in Renner, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 955) in Mountain Home, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($367 - 396) in Shandon, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($352 - 564) in Noblesville, IN