Have been troubleshooting overheating in car...conclusion blown head gasket.trying to price compare fixing verse replacing engine
Averageg cost to replace Engine or fix head gasket on 2000 Chrysler Cirrus
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Cirrus Questions
- Fuel line keeps blowing off the line out of the tank new clips
- The interior dome lights come off & on while driving.
- What would cause the wheels to sound like metal on metal if the brakes are fine?
- Replaced fuel pump now i hear it run still no fuel to rail
- I replaced front rotors, calipers, pads at 40 mph I still get brake vibration.
2000 Chrysler Cirrus Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($337 - 568) in Toksook Bay, AK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($504 - 810) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($223 - 334) in Narragansett, RI
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 79) in Bloomsdale, MO
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($66 - 98) in East Hampton, CT
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($576 - 715) in Greene, ME