I usually drive around 45 mph for long periods of time. My rpm's usually stays at 2000. Is that normal? Is that good for the car to keep the rpm's at a steady pace?
average RPM at 2000 on a 2004 sebring,,, is that normal? on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?