I usually drive around 45 mph for long periods of time. My rpm's usually stays at 2000. Is that normal? Is that good for the car to keep the rpm's at a steady pace?
average RPM at 2000 on a 2004 sebring,,, is that normal? on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2004 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Reinbeck, IA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 247) in Draper, VA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Aurora, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($494 - 673) in Burnsville, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($715 - 1,461) in Jumping Branch, WV
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Plymouth, MA