Recently did a timing belt on this car. Ran Perfect. I was on the highway and then the engine light started blinking and throwing codes P0300,P0302,P0304,P0306. I changed the plugs, wires, tested coils seemed okay. changed the front 3 injectors. I have a new fuel filter for it still havent put it on. Tested crank sensor and it came out good. I dont know what else there is. Maybe a clogged Cat? but wouldnt a clogged cat cause misfiring on all cylinders? Please help thanks
Avalon Misfiring! Codes P0300,P0302,P0304,P0306! on 1997 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 1997 Toyota Avalon
1 answerJune 12, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
1997 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Mountain View, CA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - $620) in Callicoon Center, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($257 - $962) in Tompkinsville, KY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Carthage, AR
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($793 - $825) in Jenners, PA
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($950 - $1,503) in Boyds, WA