Some one Someone hit my van in parking lot and now auto door makes like it going to shut but can't line up properly at the very end of the closing. I've cleaned the contacts, checked the rubber strip but that's not it. It seems like when they scraped me in the lot, it jiggled the door alignment off. Ve got it in a repair place and they've had it 3 days and I don't think they know what's wrong! I've heard nightmares stories about this subject. Any solution or help would be greatly appreciated. Using iPhone sorry for typos, etc.
AutoSliding door won't close properly on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- how many parts are in a 2005 montana ponatac
- how much should i pay to have the ac fixed . could i dyi the install ?
- Will a Pontiac grand am transmission work in a pontiac montana
- How do I know if the frame is failing on my '02 Montana?
- My 2002 van won't start. I get power out the outlets but nowhere else. When the lights worked only the top break light would go on. A couple hours after it died the gauges would click and move but nothing now. Any suggestions?