Some one Someone hit my van in parking lot and now auto door makes like it going to shut but can't line up properly at the very end of the closing. I've cleaned the contacts, checked the rubber strip but that's not it. It seems like when they scraped me in the lot, it jiggled the door alignment off. Ve got it in a repair place and they've had it 3 days and I don't think they know what's wrong! I've heard nightmares stories about this subject. Any solution or help would be greatly appreciated. Using iPhone sorry for typos, etc.
AutoSliding door won't close properly on 2004 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2004 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($287 - 364) in Independence, MS
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Catawissa, PA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($523 - 1,112) in Sugar Loaf, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 291) in Woodsboro, MD
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Jacksonville, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($144 - 187) in Elkfork, KY