One window is down and won't go up - other 3 work fine. Does motor have to be replaced or is this fixable.
Automatic Window on 2000 Toyota Camry
1 answerJuly 16, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
1 answerJune 01, 2010
0 answersJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.