One window is down and won't go up - other 3 work fine. Does motor have to be replaced or is this fixable.
Automatic Window on 2000 Toyota Camry
1 answerJuly 16, 2010
1 answerDecember 12, 2014
1 answerJune 23, 2010
0 answersJune 02, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2000 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($386 - 539) in Glenmoore, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($329 - 388) in Bruner, MO
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - 238) in Crowley, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($483 - 651) in Alpine, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 1,583) in Benson, MN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Avoca, NY