I slide it down to drive and it say neutral still
Automatic. When I put it in drive it stays in neutral on 2003 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2003 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($595 - 859) in Edina, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($351 - 546) in Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($229 - 308) in Alsen, ND
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($209 - 263) in State College, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($278 - 343) in Medfield, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($153 - 196) in Eastlake Weir, FL