Please can anyone help with a solution to our previa, it use to be very slow on hill because the automatic transmition does not shift the way it should, then the speed will be going very low, and when we scan it gives 42 and 21 from the counting of flashing of check light then i clean and adjust the throttle sensor still the same, please any answer/solution will be appriciated. Thanks.
Automatic transmition not shifting well on hill on 1994 Toyota Previa
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Previa Questions
- In the 95 PREVIA SC where do most Intake leaks occur
- Cat converter compatibility
- can I get a manual for dummies re: getting carbon out of a plugged egr system?
- I finally found new struts and springs (KYB) to replace my way-wornout front suspension on my 1991 Toyota Previa, but haven't done the installation yet. Any advice on any rough spots I might run into during the teardown and installation? Thank you!
- just got a tune up on my previa it starts and run good except when it rains it