it will shift in 4 low.the shifter moves but wont engauge out of 4low. it happen right after i bought it drove it 50 miles, then it would not engauge. after i put it in 4 low it shifted fine. shift solinode?
automatic transmission trouble. will ony shift in 4low on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($799 - 1,096) in Obrien, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Kosciusko, MS
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Norma, NJ
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($119 - 147) in Schenevus, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 98) in Stout, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($315 - 349) in Norris, SC