on freeway passing situations,or when just trying to get around a slow moving vehicle,i will depress the accelerator and the transmission will hesitate for what seems like a minute prob.more like 10 seconds before it kicks down to proper gear.05 Tahoe Z71, off road suspension,5.3 ltr, non flex fuel, 460le trans,no power train or electrical modifications yet,ran a scan with a obd2 scanner no codes indicating a faulty tpcs please help me solve this. thank you
automatic transmission takes too long to downshift under hard acceleration on 2005 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b