The gears do go through only reverse, we cheeck the oil pump ad it is good. What governs the oil pressure in the transmission? Is there a control or something that needs to be reseted?
Automatic transmission rebuilded and now there is not oil pressure at all on 2008 Ford Explorer
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch