The gears do go through only reverse, we cheeck the oil pump ad it is good. What governs the oil pressure in the transmission? Is there a control or something that needs to be reseted?
Automatic transmission rebuilded and now there is not oil pressure at all on 2008 Ford Explorer
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies