The gears do go through only reverse, we cheeck the oil pump ad it is good. What governs the oil pressure in the transmission? Is there a control or something that needs to be reseted?
Automatic transmission rebuilded and now there is not oil pressure at all on 2008 Ford Explorer
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in West Paducah, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Kelleys Island, OH
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($111 - 136) in Holloway, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($699 - 746) in Blountville, TN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($61 - 77) in Hurdsfield, ND