The gears do go through only reverse, we cheeck the oil pump ad it is good. What governs the oil pressure in the transmission? Is there a control or something that needs to be reseted?
Automatic transmission rebuilded and now there is not oil pressure at all on 2008 Ford Explorer
0 answersJuly 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.